Friday 31 July 2015

All Things Cultured Hits The Fringe!

It’s been a while since I have written any reviews, but I have been exceptionally busy getting things ready to take Things Can Only Get Bitter to this year’s Edinburgh Festival Fringe (I know it’s a rubbish excuse, but it’s the only one you’re getting). On that note, you should definitely go and see Things Can Only Get Bitter, or check out the blog at thingscanonlygetbitter.blogspot.co.uk.

But since I will be at the fringe anyway, I thought that I would hop back aboard the blog train, and review the shows which I go and see. With just a few days to go until the beginning of the festival, I cannot wait to get in the car and make the 8 hour drive north to join in the madness!

If you have a show which you would like me to review, please send your press release to felicityjbox@gmail.com. I can’t promise that I will get to see everything, but I will do my very best! Reviews will be posted on here as soon as possible after I have seen the show, and I will notify you by email to let you know that the review has gone live.


Thanks for reading and happy fringe!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment